guitar instructional e-books i have written
Total: 4 ebooks. Read below for descriptions on each one.
HOW TO IMMEDIATELY WRITE AMAZING CHORD PROGRESSIONS IN EVERY KEY
Inside This Book You’ll Learn
– The chords in every single key to help you write a song lightning fast
– How to Use other NOTES to ADD INTEREST to Your CHORD CHOICES
– How to Write a Progression in SECONDS
– How to Pick STRONG Chord Progressions
– How to Read Chord Charts
– The Roman Numeral Numbering System
– A 2 minute Activity to transform your confidence
– How Progressions Work
Log your speed in each mode of each scale you know and fly across the fretboard like you’ve always wanted to simply by logging your speed, coming back and challenging yourself to beat your previous speed. Speed is not something that is forced it is easy once you’ve done all the years of hard work. Get started today logging all your speed. Scales and arpeggios. Exotic scales as well.
The Ultimate Speed Log for Guitar Players will most likely be the only log you need. It might even be the best logging system you have ever come across. It covers a gamut of techniques on a single string all the way up to 8 strings. Come in and see for yourself and become the speed demon you’ve wanted to become for years.
Speed logs for the following are included:
Pentatonic and Blues Shapes
Modes in Natural, Harmonic and Melodic Minor
Guitar players all over the world learn guitar scales in one shape and in one key and very seldom do they travel and explore other keys as well as other parts of the fretboard. I wanted to demolish this type of thinking and for guitar players to think like virtuoso students just like the Great Composers of the Classical, Romantic and Modern eras.
This book will enlighten you upon the theory of the fretboard concerning pentatonic scales on the electric as well as acoustic guitar. There is no need to stay in one key and one shape all of the time when you can explore the vast array of notes that are available to you right on your very own guitar neck.
Never again will you have to look up other books for you to learn these scales and their shapes/modes. You will be able to compose melodies in any key at will. You will be able to solo in any key at will. You will develop dexterity, strength and knowledge as well as gain speed all at once. Simply by using this book and studying different keys a light bulb will turn on in your head that you have only touched the surface of what is possible upon a guitar neck. I urge you to take your time and learn these well as these are the foundational scales of your lead guitar playing. BE THE SHREDDER YOU WERE BORN TO BE.
All 7 modes in all 12 Keys are presented in this short ebook. If you focus, you can be soloing all over the neck with these bad boy, highly exotic sounding scales in no time.
The modes are easy to remember if you do just one thing… Repeat.
Repeat over and over until you get them.
Perseverance is the name of the game.
If you’re ready to tackle the Harmonic Minor Modes this book is for you.
If you’re ready to start soloing all over the neck with this guide to the Harmonic Minor Modes then this book is definitely for you.
If you like Shredding, shred guitar masters and neoclassical sounding tunes then this book is for you.
For a fraction of the cost of a real guitar lesson you get all 12 keys with all 7 mode shapes inside this ebook.
Several sequences are given to be practiced.
This ebook will last you a lifetime.
You will never have to look up the Harmonic Minor Modes again.
Up Next…due out very soon…PENTATONICISM – All Things Pentatonic. Full of chords, scales, melodies and more. This book will not disappoint.
Email me for the release date firstname.lastname@example.org
Guitar and music Books i have read and studied over the years
- Chord Chemistry
- Teach Like a Champion
- Fretboard Mastery – Troy Stetina
- Speed Mechanics – Troy Stetina
- Harmony by Walter Piston
- Counterpoint by Walter Piston
- Jamie Aebersold Books
- ChopBuilder – Frank Gambale
- Joe Stump Shred Licks – Shred Website
- Joe Stump Metal Guitar Chop Shop
- Joe Stump Video Download – Shred 101
- Relentless – Yngwie Malmsteen
- Carl Flesch System of Scales
- How to Sing
- You Can Teach Yourself to Play Guitar
- Solfege Volumes 1 and 2
- Rhythm Basics 1 and 2
- I’m the Man – currently listening to this one. by Scott Ian of Anthrax.
- Mozart by Peter Gay
- Who was Pablo Picasso? by True Kelley
- How to Play Guitar Like a B.A.M.F
- Guitar Finger Gym
- Nicolo Paganini – His Life and Work – currently reading.
- Classical Form
- The Musicians Way
- Music Theory 1-6
Mindset and personal development
- Fearless Social Confidence
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
- Daily Rituals
- Gorilla Mindset
- New World Ronin
- The Little Book of Talent
- Talent is Overrated
- As a Man Thinketh
- The Ultimate Goals Program
- How to Get Angry Without Feeling Guilty
- The 4 Hour Workweek
- How to Start a Conversation
- The Art of War
- Honoring the Self
- Little Red Book of Selling
- Outwitting The Devil
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude
- No Excuses by Brian Tracy
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Good Life
- No More Mr. Nice Guy
- 48 Laws of Power
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- The Obstacle is the Way
- Think Big and Kick Ass
- Mindset Mastery
- Confidence Hacks
- Crush It!
- Modern Bodybuilding
- Deadlift Dynamite
- 30 Days of Discipline
- The Strongman Manifesto
- This is Why You’re Fat
- How to Land House Sits Easily
- How to Become an Influential Blogger in 6 Months or Less
- How to Escape a 9-5 Job That You Hate
- New World Ronin
- The Gunslinger
- Blaze by Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman
- Good People by Marcus Sakey